We are a non-governmental organization that, based on scientific research, seeks to promote a comprehensive and inter-sectorial approach to violence from the prevention perspective, through training and technical assistance to civil society and State entities, as well as enabling its articulation in Central America.
To be a sound community of knowledge and practice that, based on its own model for prevention of violence, contributes to building a dignified and violence-free Central America.
- Building evidence
- Capacity building by sectors
- Technical assistance to iniciatives by sectors
- Facilitation for inter-sectorial articulation
- Inter-sectorial strategic support
CIPREVICA has two programmes to address the problem of violence:
- Programme for the prevention of urban violence
- Programme for the prevention of violence against women